Wednesday 06 December 2023
Investing in buy-to-let property is a popular investment strategy for many as it offers you both strong capital growth and healthy rental returns.
Liverpool City Centre has recently seen an increase in people investing in buy-to-let properties, and there are plenty of reasons why it is such a great place to consider if you're looking for an investment opportunity.
Here are five reasons why Liverpool makes a great location for property investment:
1. Property prices have increased by 19% over the past 5 years, and JLL forecasts a further 14.5% by 2026.
2. Liverpool currently provides some of the highest rental yields in the UK. PropertyData shows that postcode area L4 has a solid average yield of 7.2% and above 6% for the postcode areas L1, L2 and L3.
3. With £14 billion of regeneration projects set to revolutionise key zones within the city. Liverpool will become one of the UK's most desired locations to live, work and visit.
4. The city boasts excellent transport links, with trains connecting to major UK cities. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is a busy international airport with flights to destinations across the globe.
5. Liverpool is home to several world-renowned universities. It is well-known for its vibrant culture, thriving music & arts scene, and world-class sporting events, all of which attract young professionals and students to the city.
Liverpool offers investors an exciting opportunity; it's a thriving city with high tenant demand, exciting regeneration projects and strong forecasted capital growth.
Of course, as with any investment, there are associated risks, so we encourage all investors to carry out their own due diligence. It is important to consider all key factors, such as location, supply and demand dynamics, tenant demographics and regeneration projects in the area. By taking the time to understand these considerations thoroughly, you can ensure that your investment will be well-informed and successful.
We have a great off-plan buy-to-let investment opportunity in Liverpool, offering modern studios, 1 and 2-bedroom apartments, achieving yields of up to 6%.