Wednesday 22 March 2023
Cambridgeshire, located in the East of England is a beautiful county with plenty to offer, including popular Universities, stunning scenic rivers, and historic buildings.
This property hotspot offers investors:
- Exciting regeneration projects: Expecting to achieve a GDV of £2.5Billion, Wisbech’s Garden Town project is the Government’s Department of International Trade’s 3rd largest capital investment site and is set to transform this Town.
- Accessible Commuter Location: Being easily connected with large neighbouring cities through the A47 and with ongoing infrastructure development projects, Wisbech has thrived and acts as a base for many businesses in recent years.
- Thriving property market: House prices have already seen positive growth and are now outperforming London. According to Rightmove, the current average house price in Cambridgeshire is £357,378. Overall sold prices in Cambridgeshire had a 3% increase over the last year. The rental market in Cambridgeshire is prosperous with a current average rent of £1,689pcm.
- Strong Employment & Economy: The most recent Government census shows the employment rate in Cambridgeshire & Peterborough increased by 2% to 78%. The economy of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough is thriving, with a contribution of 22bn to the UK's economy. Economy growth in these areas has outperformed the rest of the UK since 2009. Cambridgeshire and Peterborough are on track to double the size of the economy to £40bn GVA by 2040.
Growth in employment has significantly outpaced official figures and the area is recognised internationally for artificial intelligence, food production and advanced manufacturing.
Cambridgeshire is the ideal location for property investors as the area offers high rental demand, strong capital growth and strong professionalism.
We have a fantastic investment opportunity in Cambridgeshire, providing investors with luxury 4-bedroom houses delivered by a trusted and experienced developer. Strategically situated between the Wisbech town and nearby motorway links, offering easy access to popular surrounding cities including Cambridge and Peterborough.
- Prices from £325,325
- Gross yields up to 4.98%
- 5% Reservation fee
- High specification development
- Annual rental income up to £16,800
- Completing Q3 2024
For more details about this exciting opportunity, please do get in touch and one of our industry experts would love to assist you on your property journey!
HK | +852 6348 9813
UK | +44 (0) 113 380 8930